Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Toys - Notecards

I went to bed late and got up early. What is up with that? Well, it finally did snow and the twins loved it. We ran out to Costco and they literally squealed each time a big fluffy snowflake hit them in the face. Unfortunately, the snow isn't going to stick around, although my oldest isn't complaining about going to school 2 hours late!

This first set is a set of 3x3 notecards. I used a mishmash of supplies again, but most importantly, I received my Spellbinder's Nestabilities yesterday. They are so cool and I can't get enough of them. These dies cut, emboss, and you can place them where ever you want to make a cut (as long as your piece fits in whatever machine you are using. I got them at a great price from Marcie at Cut at Home.


This next set is again a set of notecards, but these are sized at 4x4. I love the simplicity of these cards. I again used my nestabilities to emboss the frame (its hard to see I know - sorry). I stamped with a clear stamp that was given to me as a gift so I don't know who made it. I then colored in with my twinkling H2O's using my water brush and added the sentiment which is wood mounted stamp that I had in my stash.

1 comment:

Steph :o) said...

My kids aren't complaining about the 2-hour delay, but they're really bummed about the snow melting so quickly! See you at pickup time this afternoon. ;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...