Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bellas


I just got my Bellas last week and think they are too cute. One card is for my very bestest friend in the world. We have been fast friends since the 3rd (approx)grade. My only wish is that she lived closer as in the same state would be nice. Even though our lives have been very different, in the end we have ended up in very similar situations. I can post this without her finding it since she is always uber busy.

I posted a card with this same paper yesterday. I found it very versatile and it is so pretty. I used Prisma Watercolor pencils and a blender pen. This is my second version too. The 1st colored image - not too pretty. Anyway, cardstock and flower bling is CTMH, sentiment is Stampin Up, circle were all cut using my Cricut Expression. This Bella is called Prezzibella.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...