Sunday, May 16, 2010

Limelight Papercrafts Sketch and Product Challenge

Boy, I made it by the skin of my teeth for sure on this one. Limelight Papercrafts blog is hosting another product and sketch challenge and I just wanted to participate... its been a while. Plus, the sketch was wonderful and so easy to work with... and I had new stamps to play with so in my mind that is a great combo.

Here is the sketch and here is my interpretation.











I used my just arrived Waltzingmouse Stamps Vintage Labels 10, Off Beat Backgrounds, and Roses in Bloom to create my card. I based my colors on the large flower... I think its Prima, but not absolute.

I hope you like. Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Katie, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love the softness and all that pink! Great job working the flower and silk ribbon together. :)

Rebecca Ednie said...

I've always loved pink and green together, I actually sighed when I saw this card, the flower is so lovely! fab!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...