Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm so Spacey

Good morning everyone!!! All right, I probably am spacey, but in reality its Changito the Monkey who is spacey today (lol). I just got this new set of Changitos yesterday with my Limelight Papercraft order. As soon as I saw this set, I knew I had to have it. And as soon as I got it, I had to make a quick card with him. Isn't he cute??

I stamped in Memento Black Tuxedo ink and then colored him in with Copics - super fast and easy. I also used some scraps of Kaisercraft Paper I already had. The first time I used this paper, I paired it with Pink Cat Studio's Billy, but I think it works just as well with little Changito. I like the stars on the paper. I then added a bit of sparkle with my Spica Gold Pen and that is it.

Now, reminders...

Today is Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas at Limelight Papercrafts. I hope you have had time to participate and are having fun! Visit Ryann over at The Inked Spot for a chance to play for... some Shimmerz in Periwinkle!!! Visit this POST for the rest of the 12 Days schedule and finally, today's special item at Limelight Papercrafts is... Changito Elf Rubber Stamp - you know I love Changito :)

And tomorrow I'll be sharing a project that Mandy challenged the entire DT to come up with - some sort of cookie/sweet holiday packaging. I love my project and think it turned out terribly cute. You can be the judge tomorrow ;)

And once again, I feel like I've forgotten something and I'm sure I'll remember when I hit post. Either way, have a fabulous Friday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

monkeys in space!

I'm free of the abuse said...

I love the card! Made me have a happy moment!
Blessings and Light,
Susan
Lil' Bit of Ink

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...