Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Owl - oween

I'm so happy that I was able to squeeze this in for Beate's Weekend Sketch. I have been meaning to do one ever since she got back and yeah - finally! And lucky for me it also counts as my challenge card for Stamp Something. Their challenge is just that - stamp something :) Can't go wrong there can ya???

I picked up this really cute owl set from Carrie over at My Little Stamp Shack. She is the best and she has a great selection of fun stamps to choose from. If you need something - go ask her - really!!! I was looking for some stamps from Impression Obsession which she carries, but just not the ones that I was looking at. A quick e-mail to her and voila, they were mine. I got some really cool Halloween stamps so hopefully I can get them inked up before Halloween.

I also just (as in yesterday) got some fun new Halloween paper from My Minds Eye at my local scrapbooking store. My friends and I got to go hang out at their open house and do some fun projects while were there. I had my very first experience with Vinyl which was pretty cool. If you are ever in Bellingham you should stop by Treasury of Memories.

I also added some fun black stickles to my owl's cape and hat after I cut them out and pop dotted them. It added just the right amount of bling. I got my Black Diamond Stickles at Limelight Papercrafts. I'm still working on my collection of Stickles and Kaisercraft bling!

Thanks for visiting again!!!



Recipe:
Cardstock: Kraft (PTI), Autumn Terracotta (CTMH)
DP: My Minds Eye
Ink: Memento
Stamps: Hero Arts
Other: Ribbon, Stickles, Nestie Dies, Copics, Hero Arts Bling

4 comments:

Mandy said...

So completely adorable! I love the use of the black Stickles! And just the fact that you dressed up that owl so cute!

Anonymous said...

i love the card colors, but not sure of hypno-owl, he looks like he's staring at me weird. hee hee

Erin... said...

Super cute Katie!!!He looks so fancy! great job with the challenge!!

Beate said...

Awesome Halloween card. Love how you clothed the owl.
Thanks so much for playing! Hugs and smiles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...