Friday, March 14, 2008

adore card - sketch


I have to start out by saying that I am very pleased with Making Memories. A while back (not that long ag0) I purchased a tool set from them - the slot punching tool set. Its for punching slots for your ribbon. The tool worked just fine, but it left this little jagged section on one side and it just bugged me to no end. Well, I finally decided to email their customer service. Today, I received a new set that cuts perfectly plus they sent a sheet of die cut stickers and some rub ons. Wow! What great customer service. All I had to do was e-mail and explain what was wrong. Talk about easy peasy! So kudos to Making Memories! And if you didn't know already it is meant to work with their Instant Setter (sets eyelets).

So here is my card that I used my die cut sticker on. I really liked the set they sent me. It is called "love" from their like it is series. Pink and brown color combo - you just can't go wrong with that. Its a definition sentiment and it reads: adore 1. to admire one with live, 2. devotion, 3. to consider as a treasure, 4. having a great fondness for and affection.

The sentiment really fits for me and my hubby. I do absolutely adore him! He is a great husband and a wonderful father.

Sorry, back to the card. This one follows Beate's sketch and it is a straight forward sketch. It was easy to put together and I think it is a straight forward pretty card - nothing over the top. I describe it as being sweet :)

Cardstock: Colonial White, White Daisy, Chocolate (CTMH), Printed Paper: Caprice (CTMH), Ink: Blush (CTMH), Chestnut Roan (Colorbox Catseye chalk), Stamps: Heartfelt (CTMH) *** i love these hearts***, Other: edge distressor (CTMH), ribbon (CTMH), Making Memories die cut sticker

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantabulous rest of your day!!!

~Katie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pink and brown always goes well together, I'm glad they've got great customer service!

Unknown said...

This card along with all your others are just so pretty, thanks for sharing!

My Paper World said...

Very pretty! I love pink and brown! and polka dots!
have a great weekend!
Nicola xx

Anonymous said...

I love this card! That is great customer service you received from them! Great use of what they gave you! Thanks for sharing.

Kim said...

Great colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...