Thursday, February 28, 2008

Friendship Sketch Card


I have been doing my best to do sketch challenges here and there. Here is one that Lauren Meader is hosting on her blog every Saturday. So far, I like the sketches because it gives you some place to start and you don't get stuck staring at a blank card.

I don't think I've ever used black as a card base, but for this card it is perfect. I just lined it with computer paper in the inside so I or somebody else can write or stamp a sentiment inside.

Cardstock: black (CTMH)
Printed paper: "Silhouettes" (CTMH)
Stamp: Stampin Up
Ink: Versamark
Other: White embossing powder, heat gun, 1 1/8 circle punch, prima paper flowers, misc. brads

Thanks for coming by and visiting!

~Katie

2 comments:

Lauren said...

This card is gorgeous. The patterned paper is stunning.

Lauren (mytime) said...

OMG! This paper and everything is absolutley stunning! Love the colors and the added sentiment in the flower-just a sheer WOW!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...